Rewind


If only life is like a movie played in front of us, we could push the rewind button to undo the things we did in the past. But, I'm too big to daydream about that. However we call it, "turn back time", "undo", "rewind", "make up", there's only one thing certain--- we want a chance.

So, this post could also be entitled as "Chance" for I will be talking about asking and getting a chance to make things right, to rewind...

Yesterday, I realized that I haven't written about him. That my blog, nor my notes have not mentioned any of him although he had been the subject of my poetry since then. Maybe, the reason why I changed the layout and design of this blog is because I want to start again. I want to write again not only when I'm depressed or heartbroken, but when I'm happy given this chance to be with him a little bit longer.

Having this chance is not only a chance for me to make it up with him, with all my shortcomings, lack of patience, and limitations such as my ability to understand. This chance is also for myself to create a clear path of who I want to be and what will I become after being honest with what I really want.

I'm glad he started his own blog Omertà , I always wanted him to write. But, honestly, his first post was quite embittering, and I was devastated... Yet, I still wish to read about his thoughts, ideas, opinions that he might not be able to share to me when we get a chance to talk.

Likewise, from now on, I'd like him to make this sanctuary of mine to be his window to my thoughts, as I always wanted him to see me more deeply, more than what his eyes can see...

Comments

Dana Dampier said…
Maybe we should get one shot at hitting that rewind button... or maybe things happen a certain way for a reason.Either way, it's obvious you are in pain. I hope things will get better for you soon.
El-ei said…
Hi Dana, I guess it's better to believe that things happen for a reason. Yes, I am in pain right now, but I'd like to muster all of this to become a better person. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Can we exchange links. :)
Dana Dampier said…
Your welcome! I definitly want to read more of your writing. Yes, we can exchange links... what link would you like?
El-ei said…
I will put yours under my CONSPICUOUS REVELATIONS as Crazy, poetic life. Is it okay? You can put mine as The revelations of an inconspicuous mind. How's that? Thanks! :)
Dana Dampier said…
For some reason my link on your blog didn't connect to my blog. I've had this problem before. I guess this persons feed must be similiar to mine.
If you want to email me, my email is danalynndampier@gmail.com